- DoD Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; or a minimum of ten (10) years specific and related responsible command and staff experience in the U.S. Military.
- Five plus years military/joint experience
- Ability to translate visual depictions of process into viable architecture products.
- Ability to develop DoDAF architectures in support of Mission Based Analysis methods
- Knowledgeable in Joint and multi-national tactical and operational mission processes, preferably in the areas of Command and Control, Global Fires,, and Cyberspace Operations
- Ability to interview technical and operational subject matter experts for project data collection
- Ability to facilitate table top data collection workshops
- Knowledge of data analysis toolsets and usage
- Coalition operational experience highly desired
- Ability to travel CONUS/OCONUS (NATO) up to 15%
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Architecture Tool experience (MS-Visio, SPARX-EA)
As a HUBZone certified business, we strongly encourage candidates who reside in a HUBZone to apply. To confirm if your home address is within a HUBZone, please visit http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/. ITC Defense Corp. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or protected veteran status. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions. For further information on our equal opportunity protections as part of the employment process, please see http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
ACCESSIBILITY- If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation for purposes of participating in the